‘learning to show the Father’s love’ as we, together and individually, grow more like Christ through God’s work in us.
OUR 6 VALUES
- Holy Spirit dependent. Dependency means we are led, shaped and empowered by the Holy Spirit. We acknowledge Christ’s authority and expect him to move in power.
- Adventurous. Ready to follow where the Spirit leads. Flexibility, fluidity, creativity. We don’t become set in our ways.
- Pastoral. Everyone matters. Everyone’s needs appropriately met. Everyone takes on pastoral responsibility. We all care for one another.
- Relational. This is about encountering each other. Church is more than a Sunday event. A Church that is small groups rather than a church that has small groups. What we are is defined by relationships.
- Embedded. This is about encountering our neighbours. Mission is holistic, relational, and generous. We all engage in mission by how we live in the local community.
- Connected. This is about working with other Churches. We are interdependent not independent of other Churches. We connect, co-operate, and collaborate to resource effective mission and ministry.